Monday, November 18, 2013

AbuYousef!

One of a few scattered artworks, that one can simply recognize a bare Jordanian character.
It even retains a certain part of the 90's awesome Ammani , maybe not as awesome yet quite nostalgic, legacy.
It ,sort of,samples the baseline of one of my all time personal  favorite 70's hit Pop Muzik. To be frank I'm not sure whether I even like it because it sounds like "Abu Yousef.

Now  you should check this out! it's even 90ier than the 90's!
E3teeeha cassettes! Sorry I had to say it. 

Well, while Googling for some extra "Abu Yousef" material long time ago, I stumbles across the following video. Probably the coolest kick ass Arabic teacher(despite the cheesiness).


Some say that he's afraid of Taxi drivers, and there's a Flafel restaurant ,around the 1st Circle, named after him.... All we know he's called Abu Yousef.
By the way, does anyone know the real name of  Abu Yousef?

No comments:

Post a Comment